Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 7



I designed my own synth sound using the sytrus in fl studio. I started by changing the pitch envelope to a random shape sort of going up from bottom left to top right. Also the pitch lfo to a triangle looking shape. I liked the sound of my synth, it was catchy and interesting. I put the synth into the piano roll and randomly started choosing riff machine sounds. One stood out to me and I put that certain one into my loop. The sound is very "busy" it never really takes a break and are short beats that go up and down. The form that this is in and AB. Yes it is short but I wanted to keep it simple and not seem to be too repetitive. I added a fl slayer song and also some snaps and kicks.

1 comment:

  1. The bass line doesn't match the lead synth line, and your drums don't seem to match either part. There is a lack of musical continuity here. Your post is not very descriptive either.
    Also, I don't see your ring tone post. Project 8?

    ReplyDelete