Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Project 6: sytrus

This Project, project 6 was about making your own synth sounds in order to create your own loop. After making 2 of my own synth sounds I put them both into the piano roll and pulled up the riff machine. I found two different loops for my synth sounds in the riff machine, and added them inot my playlist. I worked wit ha fpc drum loop and also a bass line to fit my synth sound. Overall I didnt want my loop to sound clustered so I kept my loop simple and catchy.



1 comment:

  1. This is some of your best work. I like the way the pitch bend synth works with the riff machine melody you chose. The bass part is a bit loud in the mix, but I like the way it follows the downward pattern in the melody. The bridge is good, but the last A section has a super busy bass part that play at the same time as the other bass part. The two bass parts together create a lot of clutter.

    ReplyDelete